Friday, June 21, 2013

First New Design of the Summer

As my previous post marked a new beginning for my designs I was busy working on my first design of the summer!  These ladies were repeat customers and as always a delight to work with.  Laura, previously of 'How Pintearesting!' along with her cousin and sister have redesigned their blog to match their TeachersPayTeachers store All Y'all Need!  I designed them a logo and banner back in October and was excited to recreate their blog to include all the goodies they were looking for.  My biggest challenge?!  Finding the original backgrounds I used on their first design!  My computer files resemble my crafting closest upstairs and let's just say that's not a pretty sight to see.

I guess that should be my goal for the week...clean up those dang files and organize them so I can actually find what I need ;)

Here's a peak at these lovely ladies new blog.  Make sure you stop by and let them know you found them here!

All Y'all Need

1 comment: